AmigaActive (1685/2143)

From:Eddie Moore
Date:24 May 2000 at 14:59:47
Subject:Re: Digital cameras

Hello Dave!

On 19-Apr-00, Dave Naylor wrote:

>> EM I now have the successor to your camera, the DC215. It boasts the same
>> EM resolution as yours, but is smaller, lighter and has less of a tendencey
>> EM to eat batteries than yours. Oh, and - naturally - it was also a lot
>> EM cheaper ;-) (Sorry, Kev!)

> So what's the latest price for the DC range. Mine's a DC200, which is
> basically a cut down 210.

Well, when you originally asked the question (!), it started at around 250
UKP, that being the price for the 215. I've no idea on prices for the rest
of the range, though. Once I'd got mine, I stopped looking ;-)

> Oh, and hullo Eddie, how come you aint polled in a while? ;)

I still poll regularly, but all I keep getting is "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" ;-)

Regards,
Eddie

email: eddie@4-moores.co.uk

or: eddie@casaloco.freeserve.co.uk